Introduction to Permanent Plug and Abandonment of Wells
Author: Mahmoud Khalifeh & Arild Saasen (2020)
Authors: Mahmoud Khalifeh & Arild Saasen
The book is based on research and literature review conducted on permanent plug and abandonment of hydrocarbon wells. Special thanks to the Norwegian Oil and Gas Plug and Abandonment Forum (PAF) for supporting the publication and helping the authors to publish the book as open access. We are also grateful for several colleagues helping and encouraging us to continue with the work and finally to publish it.
- General Principles of Well Barriers
- Specification for Permanent Plugging Materials
- Types of Permanent Plugging Materials
- Different Categories of Working Units
- Work Classification and Selection of Working Units
- Fundamentals of Plug Placement
- Tools and Techniques for Plug and Abandonment
- Barrier Verification
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.