Oil & Gas Integrated Supply Chain: Downstream
Have you ever wondered about the end-to-end oil and gas business supply chain starting from the upstream production to downstream marketing? Also, how is it possible for the creation of a single molecule of oil and gas is derived into multi businesses and other value creations?
The course will consist of all information and facts of basic oil and gas business and how it is related to our day-to-day operations. Real case studies will be discussed so that participants will be be able to appreciate, learn and apply in the real business environment.
This course is organised by Semarak Training in strategic partnership with Asia Gas Hub.
The course is aimed to help participants to discover cutting-edge insights in oil and gas supply chain optimisation including trading, marketing, supply planning, operations, logistics and chartering, enterprise optimisation. It will provide participant with a firm basic understanding of Malaysia and international oil and gas integrated business supply chain to equip participant to deal with today’s challenges.
By the end of the course, participant will be able to:
- Appreciate better the oil and and gas integrated supply chain.
- Gain insight of values of the business and job function.
- Improve knowledge and capability in this current robust and dynamic business environment.
- Understand the dynamics of the supply chain in international and Malaysia market.
- Create more values in daily duties and business.
Who Should Attend?
Any professional and manager of all disciplines (technical and non-technical) looking to establish or improve their understanding of Oil & Gas integrated supply chain.
- Workshop style
- Lectures with video presentation
- Group activities
- Case studies
- Overall Integrated Oil & Gas Production and Business
- Oil Production and Types of Crude Worldwide
- Gas and LNG Production – World Production Leaders
- Malaysia Oil & Gas Industry
- PGU System and LNG Facilities
- Integrated Refining and Gas Processing
- Liquefaction and Processing Basic
- Case Study
- Integrated LNG Value Chain
- Basic LNG – Trivia Fact on LNG, LNG Composition and Gas Heating Value
- Basic Enterprise Value Chain
- Production Monetisation
- Production and Supply Challenges
- Trading, Marketing, Supply Planning and Operations
- Logistics and Chartering – Shipping and Land Transport
- Case Study
About Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer has 30 years working experience in Oil and Gas industry with PETRONAS. He hold various positions in few business divisions with the company both domestic and international including Petronas Gas Berhad (PGB), Crude Oil Group, Petco Trading Labuan, Petco Trading Dubai, Petco Trading UK Ltd, Engen Petroleum Ltd (ENGEN) South Africa and Petronas Dagangan Berhad (PDB).
He also hold various positions in PETRONAS downstream oil businesses. He spent almost 12 years in international posting in Dubai, London and Cape Town. An expert in Supply Chain Enterprise Optimisation, Supply Planning, Supply Operations, Logistics and Chartering, Oil trading and marketing, Infrastructure Planning, Business Development and Operations. Few key achievements to highlight: Business frontier and setting up the first crude oil lifting marketing and operations for upstream business in Sudan, South Africa, Turkmenistan, Chad Cameron, Iraq and Azerbaijan. The frontier for the crude oil business expansion for PETRONAS in Middle East, Europe, Mediterranean, West Africa and FSU.
An expert in Change Management, Supply Chain Transformation and Leadership Coaching. He had totally transformed Engen Supply Change Optimisation by pioneering and developing the concept of VALUE FOCUSED SUPPLY (VFS) into Engen system with the objectives of promoting collaboration/integration across the value chain, elimination of silo mentality, improve/eliminating work processes, reduce cost serve, reduce value leakages and mind set changes. VFS has resulted in cost savings of almost USD 50 millions to the company.
Expert Trainer is very passionate in leadership coaching and unleashing employees’ full potentials. Spent countless of hours in people development, performance and leadership coaching in South Africa and Malaysia. He is not afraid to raise thorny issue, yet handles the associated people issues with great respects and sensitivity. A master of creating a very good working eco system and inspiring leadership.
He is a former board member of Senari IOT Terminal in Sarawak and a Change Ambassador for PETCO’s Trading and Risk Management System ( ENDUR).